HD Buildings

There is a add-ons choice in the main menu of 4.5 but nothing on orbx shows there.  The HD trees are working but there is no enable disable from add ons.   I do not see anything in the scenery manager.   I wish I knew the file name and where they are stored from FX central.   I did disable all orbx in the scenery manager off and on and saw no difference.  I have the default set to Orbx Base when Orbx is enabled and default scenery when it was disabled.  

did that, it did not work.   Is there a manual process

inistall and reinstall also did not work

I could add the Core folder in the scenery library but don't know if that is the best option

The addon XML is still in the  ORBX\Scripts\BuildingsHD  

It was the updated to central needed.  It would be nice if when that is started a message comes up that a update is available.  I see the HD buildings and there is a somewhat noticeable difference.  I did a compare so can tell it is there. When Southern Calif is disabled I cannot see it anymore so not sure why since I have the base installed and selected in the settings for the HDB.   Should this matter if I do not have Southern Calif NA installed  (I have to leave it off because it conflicts with Latin VFR John Wayne, yes I tried the rename of files)   Anyway, San Diego I see more of a difference with HD buildings  (I have the Orbx version)   BTW, your airports are amazing  PLEASE make John Wayne KSNA so I can use the NA Southern Calif.    

One reason I installed this is because my friend says his P3D V4 locks up.   Well I will tell him he just needs to wait because when NA Southern Calif was enabled I had the same issue, but I waited and it did load.    I have many of your products and enjoy them well.   Thanks for the help.   

2 hours ago, Dean Salman said:

It would be nice if when that is started a message comes up that a update is available

Hello,

that is what normally happens.

What did you do to update your copy?

At least you have solved your problem.

From the start there has been a compatibility guide for your addon airport.

Perhaps you might revisit it.

Archived