East Midlands

paulk

I’ve just updated Library and installed Eastbound midlands and now X Plane will not run, starts loading up (tried several airports) then crashes to desk top. 

Anyone else got issues. Was working fine last night prior to update and installation?

13 hours ago, Nick Cooper said:

Hello,

I have just done the same and X Plane 11 is still working.

If you can attach a copy of the log, it should tell what is going wrong for you.

Thanks.

Hi Nick

Please see attached, hope you can help

Thanks

Log.txt

Thanks.

It does look like your scenery_packs.ini file is in disorder but the relevant part of the log seems to be

0:09:33.768 E/SYS: THREAD FATAL ASSERT: PING-FILE ERROR!
0:09:33.768 E/SYS: THREAD FATAL ASSERT: setjmp(png_ptr->jmpbuf
0:09:33.768 E/SYS: THREAD FATAL ASSERT: Custom Scenery/Orbx_OrbxlibsXP/GSE_PBR/Textures/PBR_LIB_BagTractor01_DXT5_NC.png
0:09:33.768 E/SYS: THREAD FATAL ASSERT:
0:09:33.768 E/SYS: THREAD FATAL ASSERT: C:/jenkins/design-triggered/source_code/app/X-Plane-f/../../core/TEX/TEX_png.cpp:85

Let's see what @tonywob says.

Hi Nick

I got the following error

So I’ve uninstalled EGNX and the Library file. X Plane now runs ok and I’ve deleted the Scenery.ini and allowed a new one to generate on X Plane start up, now all ok.

2AB02716-D523-4A1D-B8DF-F07CBE4BBB22.jpeg

I am now manually downloading EGNX and Library which I also had to do to get TE washington working a few weeks ago.

However when I start FTX Central and select X Plane I get the following error message

Hi Nick

Just a quick question that perhaps you or someone could perhaps help me with.

If I reinstall FTX Central will all my settings via each Scenery Control Panel default back to there original?  

Hello,

here are a couple of extracts from the log.

0:03:34.785 E/SYS: THREAD FATAL ASSERT: X-Plane is totally out of memory.
0:03:34.785 E/SYS: THREAD FATAL ASSERT: Next time, turn down your rendering settings or remove add-ons to avoid this problem.
0:03:34.785 E/SYS: THREAD FATAL ASSERT: If you cannot restart X-Plane you may have to delete your preferences, found in the Output folder.

0:03:46.995 E/SYS: THREAD FATAL ASSERT: This is most likely due to running out of GPU host memory
0:03:46.995 E/SYS: THREAD FATAL ASSERT: Try running X-Plane with lower rendering settings.
0:03:46.995 E/SYS: THREAD FATAL ASSERT: See the Log.txt file for detailed error information.

I don't know too much about X Plane 11 but I can see that you have 914 (!) scenery areas and most of the available plug ins for X Plane 11

recorded in 2101 lines of text in your log.

I think you could have overdone it a little.

Archived