HD Global Buildings Purchase Issue

I am now wondering about my own purchase for Global Buildings today as I received two email confirmations.  My bank has yet to debit the payment and its not pending yet so I do not know if I've been charged twice though the email receipts are suspicious that I may receive two debits.

Chris Ibbotson

• Doug Sawatzky changed the title to HD Global Buildings Purchase Issue

Update:

After creating a support ticket with Orbx I explained the billing discrepancy in my email, I received an email from Orbx support saying (our records indicate only only one package purchased) Which is true but Orbx charged my card twice for that one package. I then sent Orbx an email showing the charges along with the reference numbers to the charges, I sent another email yesterday to support asking how to proceed....aside from that one email I have heard nothing from support about the issue. 

48 minutes ago, Skintag said:

Update:

After creating a support ticket with Orbx I explained the billing discrepancy in my email, I received an email from Orbx support saying (our records indicate only only one package purchased) Which is true but Orbx charged my card twice for that one package. I then sent Orbx an email showing the charges along with the reference numbers to the charges, I sent another email yesterday to support asking how to proceed....aside from that one email I have heard nothing from support about the issue. 

Ive just checked my own bank account and despite receiving 2 email confirmations on Sunday I have only been charged once.  I sent ORBX screen grabs via Facebook after Ben asked me to do so after I commented about it in a Facebook group.  There was obviously some sort of glitches going on that day.

Hope you get sorted

Chris

Thanks Chris....I did get an email from support today the 4th saying pretty much the same thing as the first email. One thing I'm 100% sure of someone owes me $24.00 & some change. It's either Orbx or Mastercard one of the two.

Hello,

there is nothing that can be done in these forums to resolve problems with Orbx Direct purchases.

Also, there should be nothing to be done on the Orbx Facebook page other than to refer a customer

to either the support ticket system, as in this case, or to these forums for product support.

This matter seems to be particular to your transaction and you will not advance your cause by posting here.

This is not because we don't want to help, it is because we do not have access to the accounts or

the payment system.

If it is "either Orbx or Mastercard one of the two", then it is they who can provide you solution.

Archived