YMML seems to be on a Plateu

Hi Guys just a question has anyone else had or got this problem with YMML, running AUS V2 I was just checking out the airport and surrounds and noticed this little problem.

There seems to be a plateu around the airport which I presume shouldn't be there, I'm currently re running the Unified Migration tool to see if that's the fix but I'm open to suggestions if it doesn't work.

-2019-jun-30-001.jpg

-2019-jun-30-002.jpg

30 minutes ago, Nick Cooper said:

Hello,

the explanation is on page 7 of the User Guide.

The updates should be available soon.

Hi Nick one question, is it the YMML guide or the AUS V2 Guide?

Hi Nick I did all the things listed but it's still the same so I'll wait for a fix to come out, just curious why were some of these things missed during testing as this one is pretty easy to see and especially as it's John's home town I can't see how he missed it Just my thoughts Mate  .;)

Hello,

no need to jump to conclusions, the need for the airports to be updated was recognised from the start.

Of course, until the Australia product was complete, the updates could not take place.

This is why there is a reference to them in the User Guide, intended to remove the need for customers

to research what they thought might be wrong.

There are no things listed, other than a notification that the updates are on their way.

This is exactly what is written:

Other Orbx products for Australia

Since the terrain components of Australia v2 are very different from the previous version most of our existing airports and Cityscape addons will require updates to achieve full compatibility. These will be delivered as individual service packs for these products so please monitor our forum release announcements and/or the notifications within FTX Central as to which updates are available.

The updates will be released very soon.

16 hours ago, Nick Cooper said:

Hello,

no need to jump to conclusions, the need for the airports to be updated was recognised from the start.

Of course, until the Australia product was complete, the updates could not take place.

This is why there is a reference to them in the User Guide, intended to remove the need for customers

to research what they thought might be wrong.

There are no things listed, other than a notification that the updates are on their way.

This is exactly what is written:

The updates will be released very soon.

Hi Nick not jumping to conclusions it was merely an observation, I’m not too worried about it as it doesn’t affect my flights so quite happy to wait for a patch. 

Archived