Error in mesh in TE Washington

Lopez Island Airport, S31, appears to have developed a big dip in the ramp since installation of TE Washington. It has always been one of my favorite airports for a quick trip around the San Juan Islands, but the problem makes taking off impossible except from the end of the runway. Anyone want to confirm it for me?

John in Indiana

Thank you. Yes, that fixed it.

In another issue, as I hovered around the Port Angeles CGAS (KNOW), I noticed this floating hangar. When I arrived at Jefferson Co. International (OS9), there it was again, the same hangar, floating. Could it be a problem with that object?

KNOW.png

19 hours ago, HoosierGuy said:

Thank you. Yes, that fixed it.

In another issue, as I hovered around the Port Angeles CGAS (KNOW), I noticed this floating hangar. When I arrived at Jefferson Co. International (OS9), there it was again, the same hangar, floating. Could it be a problem with that object?

I have enabled flattening for you. Please try the attached KNOW file. Unzip and place in your Custom Scenery folder. This may have an adverse effect on use with default XP scenery for the area but should work for TE Washington if what Tony says is the correct solution. Who am i to doubt to his word !!!!:DLet me know if it is a fix please.

KNOW.zip

9 hours ago, Gulfstreamtwo said:

If the file needs to be manually inserted in scenery_packs.ini, where do you recommend placing it? 

This airport now becomes a 3rd party addon because although it was made from the default airport it has been modified and has its own file now. So, as with ALL 3rd party addon airports it must be placed above Global Airports. I hope it works for you as long as you use it with TE Washington, but disable it if for any reason you want to use default  scenery, which I doubt you would ever want to:lol:

• 3 weeks later...
On 6/29/2019 at 1:52 PM, HoosierGuy said:

Lopez Island Airport, S31, appears to have developed a big dip in the ramp since installation of TE Washington. It has always been one of my favorite airports for a quick trip around the San Juan Islands, but the problem makes taking off impossible except from the end of the runway. Anyone want to confirm it for me?

John in Indiana

Thanks for posting this and for the fix! My daughter’s boyfriend is purchasing a Bonanza V35 from a guy on Lopez Island. So, I picked up the Carenado V35 with REP and have been flying it in and around Lopez Island. All was fine until I installed TE WA and then the elevation issue resulted. Looking forward to trying out this fix. Thanks!!

Archived