X Plane 11 TE Products - A Small Request

renault

My installation of TE Washington proceeded seamlessly with no issues. It "fired up" in XPlane and I was then able to begin my journey of enjoyment with this wonderful

scenery.

During the install process it occurred to me that it would be helpful to know how many files/folders/subfolders should be present after a correct installation. This would be useful I believe just as a final check on the users end and also could be of benefit if one has problems and may save a bit of support time

Would it be possible please to include this information for TE products as part of the installation guide , or ideally as part of the FTX Central dialogue when the installation concludes.

Thank you

Renault

Hello,

so far, no one at all has had a problem with any files except for the textures folder in the "Orthos" folder.

For this reason, the much overlooked support topic already contains the exact file numbers required to

be in those texture folders and the same much overlooked support topic is linked on all the TE product pages.

16 minutes ago, Nick Cooper said:

Hello,

so far, no one at all has had a problem with any files except for the textures folder in the "Orthos" folder.

For this reason, the much overlooked support topic already contains the exact file numbers required to

be in those texture folders and the same much overlooked support topic is linked on all the TE product pages.

Thanks Nick!

Guess what :). I never thought to have a look there ….. Lesson learned :)

I appreciate you getting back so quickly and I will always remember in future . Promise sir!!

Cheers

Pete

• Nick Cooper changed the title to X Plane 11 TE Products - A Small Request

Archived