HELP! Invalid Download Sizes Since Windows 10 Reset

Good day mates....

I need help. DESPERATELY!  I had to perform a system reset because my PC was starting to have CTDs while flying in the good ol' PNW.   My machine is hefty, and can definitely run the simulators now with no problem.  I am beginning to really regret this decision now. 

Since the reset, I have been plagued with mismatched download sizes and installers can NOT complete.   This is also plaguing my Orbx products as well.  I'm hoping someone with Orbx will have the knowledge and know how to repair this problem.  Finally took me multiple downloads to get a clean copy of Prepar3d installed.

This is the error message I get

The latest plagued was the download of Global Vector product.   I am also going to be downloading my airports soon, but am waiting in hopes that one of you fine people from Orbx are able to help out.

I have OVER 75 Orbx Products and am not receiving the best of help that could be.   It is very irritating that this is happening and I can't enjoy the touches that Orbx brings to the PC.   I have attached the error log I have been receiving on the files so that any of you whizzes out there may be able to assist. 

Thank you Very much in advance.  My last post was hidden because I had information on display that shouldn't have, and that I understand.   But the response are very slow in my request for help.  I would like to start to enjoy my MANY Orbx Products again.  Going on a week with it now. 

orbx_ftxcentral_log.txt

Archived