P3D V4.5 CTD after installing FTX Global & Vectors

Hi,

I have just bought FTX Global and Vectors and have installed it for P3D V4.5 Academic. After installing these Orbx products, whenever I start a flight, I get an almost immediate crash to desktop once everything has loaded. It is worth noting I have already attempted to uninstall and reinstall the Vector product to no avail (P3D seemed to work fine once the vector product was removed, and seemed to work fine after reinstallation, but has since started to show the issue once again). What could the issue be? For reference, the only addons I have at the moment are these 2 Orbx products and the libraries (which according to FTX Central are up to date), the rest is default.

My computer specifications: 

Windows 10 Home

Intel i7-8700K 

16GB RAM

Nvidia GTX 1080 8GB GDDR5X

and all with P3D Academic V4.5.12.30293

Thanks in advance for any help!

Hi, welcome to the forums

I would first rename the scenery.cfg (found at C:\ProgramData\Lockheed Martin\Prepar3D v4)
to something like scenery.cfg.off or move it to your desktop, then restart P3D and it will create a new scenery.cfg, then shut down the sim and open FTXC3 and allow it to activate for a few moments, then close FTXC3 and restart your sim.

Archived