Question About ORBX YMML Melborne V3

Aharon

Shalom and greetings the tech support,

I am doing well with ORBX YMML Mellborne scenery version 3 or whatever the latest version is. However, I have question about parking locations please.   The pull down of gate choices for this airport gives me accurate gate numbers but does not offer me cargo locations.  Does anybody know what cargo gates can I pick for my cargo planes, please preferably in front of cargo hangars, please?

Thank you for any assistance any of you might offer.

Regards,

Aharon

7 hours ago, Nick Cooper said:

Hello,

you can answer this question and the same one for all airports by selecting  "go to airport", type in the ICAO code and then scroll down the list of available starting points.

@Nick Cooper,

I think you misunderstood my question. From 12 years of flying on FSX,  I know how to select  "go to airport", type in the ICAO code and then scroll down the list of available starting points like I said in my original post that amazing YMML Melbourne V3 is giving me list of accurate gate numbers.

My actual question is what cargo gates can I pick for my cargo planes, please preferably in front of cargo hangars, please since pull down menu of available starting points for ORBX YMML Melborne V3 does NOT give me cargo gates.  It just give me accurate passenger gate numbers and parking spaces for small, medium, and large but NOT cargo gates so which parking space would enable me to park my cargo plane in cargo apron in front of cargo hangar, please?

Thanks,

Aharon

This is very strange.  My ORBX YMML Mellborne V3's list of gates has everything such as passenger gates, ramp larges, ramp mediums, and ramp smalls but NO ramp cargos.

Let me fix the strange problem by myself. Let's hope I can fix it!

Thanks for showing me proof of existence of ramp cargos in pull down list of choices.

Regards,

Aharon

I'm not sure if this relates to the same issue - I think there's a problem when YMML V3 sits on top of Australia V2.

I have a number of rogue air-bridges that shouldn't be there eg Gate D5

I've tried resorting scenery levels (P3Dv4) but that doesn't help.

In fact I think I've messed up the layering as I now have houses suspended in the air above the ground level.

I also find that while the new melbourne cityscape presents really well, the MCG is not there beyond a flat image on the ground.

Any thought?

Thanks

Archived