Question AU2

Good morning from Sunny Sydney Australia!!!!!!

What great news to wake up to. I haven't even downloaded yet but Im still so pumped. First a couple of questions..

1. I have OZx Scenery.. what do I do with this? Do I just leave it as is and AUv2 will cover these airports or do I delete Ozx?

2. I have Ultimate Traffic Live installed. IS it better to use the Orbx Australia AI? Can I use both? What is the best way?

3. I have FlyTampa Sydney. Do I leave this as is?

Thanks again Orbx for looking after us Aussies the way you do. 

H1. Shane

22 minutes ago, shane280172 said:

Good morning from Sunny Sydney Australia!!!!!!

What great news to wake up to. I haven't even downloaded yet but Im still so pumped. First a couple of questions..

1. I have OZx Scenery.. what do I do with this? Do I just leave it as is and AUv2 will cover these airports or do I delete Ozx?

2. I have Ultimate Traffic Live installed. IS it better to use the Orbx Australia AI? Can I use both? What is the best way?

3. I have FlyTampa Sydney. Do I leave this as is?

Thanks again Orbx for looking after us Aussies the way you do. 

The first one, if you have a look at the link below, Rob has done some preliminary work on it. It will be a case of looking at the 2 versions for a particular airport, and removing / turning off the one you dont like..There will be more information as people check all the airports out.

The other two, I dont know for sure... I have Tampa Sydney so I assume its the same as OZX. I think Tampa Sydney will blend ok.

I have OZx scenery disabled at the moment as there are issues with mesh and AUv2 airports showing though at the same time. These are being worked on and will be sorted over time. Best to monitor any OZx related posts for updates on how these issues are being addressed. In the meantime, you can explore the work done by our dear friend Neil Hill and Chris Clack on updating the default airports.

The Orbx AU AI traffic pack covers almost every airport, every commercial flight and many, many more aircraft than UT Live. It would be my recommendation to disable UT Live while flying in Australia or New Zealand.

If you have FlyTampa YSSY installed, go to your Scenery Library in FSX or P3D and disable Sydney_LC and you will be good to go. 

1 hour ago, shane280172 said:

Hi guys

When you say "Disable OzX how do you disable? Sorry but does this mean delete?

Or if you choose to use the great Lorby-SI library tool (Freeware) you just double click on any entry (scenery or Airport) and it will change color from active (green) To disabled (red).

Archived