ORBX 1.60 Vector lights discontinuity & popping up !

Hi guys

I've the ORBX vector, Global, Opencl Europe installed in my P3DV4.5 12hotfix. When flying in the night i've seen that the streets lights are popping up and only being visible when i close to, also they are isolated not in continued pattern, i mean they are not a continued one line of lights along the highway, they are intermittent !!!!! the lights being poor, I've attach two pics below to more explain whats the matter !!!

How i can fix that issue?!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Specs: i7 9700K, RTX2080 8GB,16G ram, SSD500, HDD4T, Win 10 pro.

Thx

IMG_20190526_064311.jpg

Hello,

you would need to research which product you have installed that is excluding those lights.

Your screen shots are of little use, they could be anywhere.

Perhaps you could try taking a screen shot using the default V key and then post it with its exact location.

Thanks.

• Doug Sawatzky changed the title to ORBX 1.60 Vector lights discontinuity & popping up !
9 hours ago, Nick Cooper said:

Hello,

you would need to research which product you have installed that is excluding those lights.

Your screen shots are of little use, they could be anywhere.

Perhaps you could try taking a screen shot using the default V key and then post it with its exact location.

Thanks.

here's the picture, sorry for the previous mistake,!!!!!!!!!!!!! and i still get the popping up lights

2019-5-31_20-3-22-750.jpg

Archived