PA 46 Malibu Meridian

For a few years in the late70s  - early 80s - I owned and flew a PA 32 300 6 seater - clocked almost 500 hours in her

When I got too old - or she was too big - I got rid - moved to Queensland and hired smaller for local flights.

in 07 when Orbx first came out with red etc - I downloaded  a Carenado PA 32 - which now seems a bit long in the tooth.

- but that's what I have flown since - maybe time for a change to go with the latest Australia - and getting into gear before V2

Wandering thro' Carnado's recent offerings I came across an A/c not known to me - their PA 46 - 500 TP Malibu Meridian - 

kitted out with the latest nav aids and flight instruments namely - G1000 and Synthetic vision - a $3million A/c for total $6o

(The172 in FSX:SE has a part  system)

It reminds me of the long nose of my PA32 - and the tail end of the twin Navaho

Has anyone got this installation on SFX:SE - and how does it go with all the Orbx installs

79meandMVT.jpg

Yes I see what you mean, John.  The Cherokee 6 was a real workhorse, but the Meridian is a goer.  I think it is used in South Australia as an air ambulance, because with its power it is more than able to handle the smaller outback strips, and carry the weight as well. Turboprop and fully pressurised.   I hope that you enjoy the PA 46.

Archived