LOWI remove static vehicles.

Hi.

I have an issue with LOWI inns brook airport, I want to be able to remove the static vehicles from the gate parking areas, I'e the buses and baggage cars ect as they get in the way of my GSX operations, I've tried disabling all static options in FTX central in case they are linked to other statics but they persist.

any ideas guys?

Thank you.

I don't see how that would help, there isnt an option to remove them in the airport config in ftx central, i was wondering if they have their own bgl or equivalent somewhere that i could simply remove.

• 11 months later...
On 5/23/2019 at 7:16 PM, R Smith said:

I don't see how that would help, there isnt an option to remove them in the airport config in ftx central, i was wondering if they have their own bgl or equivalent somewhere that i could simply remove.

Did you find a solution? That's what I'm trying to do, too.

• 3 weeks later...

Unfortunately not beyond the options already available in the control panel I'm sorry - these aren't placed as library objects (rather integrated into a single larger model), and as such can't be split out. Parking 6 was intentionally left empty of GSE, though the small trolley (with chocks etc) might interfere with your pushback truck, depending on the size/placement of your aircraft. 

Cheers

4 minutes ago, Jarrad Marshall said:

Unfortunately not beyond the options already available in the control panel I'm sorry - these aren't placed as library objects (rather integrated into a single larger model), and as such can't be split out. Parking 6 was intentionally left empty of GSE, though the small trolley (with chocks etc) might interfere with your pushback truck, depending on the size/placement of your aircraft. 

Cheers

Thank you, any reply is better than none at all. :)

Archived