LDDU scenery objects in the air

Hi! 

New PC, fresh install of Windows 10 Pro and FSX SE.

ORBX products: BASE Pack, openLC Europe, VECTOR, Libraries, several EU Regions and Airports.

Other sceneries : FreeMeshX 2.0 and RFSceneryBuilding LDZA

Problem: At LDDU airport several objects are in the air and if I taxi closer I crash. I tried disabling other sceneries, changing scenery priority order, running VECTOR Airport elevation correction, but no change. I did not have this problem on my old PC with FSX Boxed version.

LDDU  transaction number is 59fc63c7e0f13

Mladen2019-5-17_11-2-14-914.thumb.jpg.8c67044ef384565971baf85514eb4849.jpg2019-5-17_10-46-35-722.thumb.jpg.3bf786bc5f19973c73d3ae03c8f32bb5.jpg

Hello Almedin,

Thank you for this, it solves most problems. I was sure there was something I did not adjust. Unfortunately, it does not solve crashing in invisible objects. I have selected Ignore crashes and damage in realism settings, but crash happens at this position

Thanks again,

Mladen

2019-5-17_11-54-57-948.jpg

• 2 months later...

Hy all!

Well first of all to my person: My name is Michael and I´m from Austria.

My System:

SIM: FSX SP2

ORBX: LOWI; LDDU; Global Iceland Demo; Orbx Libraries (all addons installed via FTX Central v3.3.9.2)

Now to my problem (still the same as already mentioned above):

Today I purchased LDDU (Version 1.20) and downloaded and installed it with FTX Central. After installing and trying to start my first flight from LDDU some objects are floating and I fixed this with setting the mesh resolution to 5m but I also have the problem that there are hidden objects where my airplaine crashes. It doesn´t matter if the static airplanes are enabled or disabled and it also doesn´t matter if i use a GA airplane or a addon like pmdg. I also have tryed to reinstall Orbx LDDU with the same result that the airplane crashes at several points at the apron - crash points/crash examples see screenshots. It happens during taxi in the area of GA (lane G1) and also if crossing the street for vehicles at the apron. At this point I also have to say, that I have to use much more thrust...seems like the friction is also incorrect or there is a hidden terrain?!? ???

It also happens directly after loading the scenery if I choose Gate 4 and Gate 5 (all static options are disabled). If I disable the realism mode in FSX I only see black smoke at this points/areas I mentioned before.

It would be great If this "bug" could be fixed to fly in realism mode again :unsure:

Many thanks in advance!!

Best Regards
Michael

Crash_at_GA_Lane to G1_G2_G3.JPG

Crash_at_reaching_the_street_for_vehicles_at_apron.JPG

FSX_Airport_and_Gate4.JPG

Crash_at_Gate4.JPG

Crash_at_Gate5.JPG

• 1 month later...

Hello Misha,

any idea when this will be fixed?

It´s very anoying when you forget to disable the crash detection and flying online - as you can imagine...

In the meantime I also purchased p3dv4.5 and this issue also occurs in this Sim.

Would be great if this could be fixed soon - Thank you!

Best Regards

Michael

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Hello Misha!

My System:

SIM: P3D v4.5 latest hotfix (HF2)

ORBX: LOWI; LDDU; Base Pack; Buidling HD;Trees HD; VECTOR; openLC Europe; Libraries (19.6.2); Orbx Central v4.0.27

Today I´ve updated my LDDU Scenery with Orbx Central (v4.0.27) from LDDU version 1.2.0 to v1.2.1 and the only change I´ve noticed are the changed rwy numbers.

• The bug with the airplane crash on Gate 4 an GA parking which are already metioned above still existing (see post #11)
    • This issue occurs in FSX and also in P3D v4.5
  • The taxiway to rwy29 is not up to date - see post #16 (above) or screenshots below
    • Not a big deal, but would be great if this could get updated soon because you have to enter the rwy on holding point E for a takeoff on 29 which could cause problems if you´re flying online.

Many thanks in advance!!

Regards

Michael

LDDU_missing_taxiway_chart.JPG

LDDU_missing_taxiway2_MAP.JPG

Archived