impossible to install Orbx products

Hello, I requested a few time for your help, but today again, ftx doesn't install my orbx products. I tested direct by ftx or manually, but Nothing. I have this problem since I change my hard disc. The solution could be re-order my sceneries Orbx and of course, ftx say I own this product. Is it possible to cancel my account at Orbx to re-order ftx global on an other account ? Thanks a lot for your help, best regards, benoît

No questions unanswered. Our philosophy at Orbx is "the customer is king". If you've got any issues with Orbx products, from installation assistance, performance tuning, bugs, or just any general queries about any aspect of our products or the simulators we support, then please visit the Orbx Support Forums and we'll be ready to provide assistance. You'll also find a vibrant community there as well!

Hello Nick Cooper, since I changed my hard disc, FTX doesn't run correctly. In first, it download 3.2 GB, it's ok, but after the complete installation, I check my scenery Library and no Orbx lines in the Library. So, I check where are the 3.2 GB file and I find in app data/local and temp 2 small files of 1.42 GB size. Each test, I have the files attachedsettings.jsonsettings.json. I install without any firewall, antivirus, even without  the Windows protection. My prepar3D is very poor without Orbx and I bought many sceneries on your site. Since this problem, I stopped to fly because I'm angry. I hope you'll can help me, thanks in advance, best regards, benoit

Installed into " Programmes "  does not seem correct to me. What operating system are you using?

Where you logged into your PC as administrator?

Did you install P3Dv4 as administrator?

FTX Central 3 also needs to be operated as administrator.

Hi Benoît

I have merged your new topic here, please stay with this topic instead of starting a new one.

Please provide more information to what is and is not happening.

Does FTX Central work?

Does it show the correct simulator in the top left corner when opened?

Is there a blue notification above the settings button in FTXC3?

Could you please post a couple of screen shots of what you see when trying to install..

We seem to be struggling with communication, so any pictures would be helpful.

Hello Doug, sorry for the new topic, but each time, I Don't find the first topic with all the pages in the support forum. I reinstall my computer, I run the Prepar3Dv4 setup exe as administrator, like you said, I run  FTX Central as administrator, but no change. FTX show the correct simulator in the top left corner and I have too the blue notification above " settings ", it's about the Library to install. Is the Library need to be install before FTX Global base ? Could you please say me how to get screenshots of my screen ? Without Orbx, I Don't fly because it's so uggly so I hope you'll find the solution. Thanks a lot for your patience

3 hours ago, benoit said:

Hello Doug, sorry for the new topic, but each time, I Don't find the first topic with all the pages in the support forum. I reinstall my computer, I run the Prepar3Dv4 setup exe as administrator, like you said, I run  FTX Central as administrator, but no change. FTX show the correct simulator in the top left corner and I have too the blue notification above " settings ", it's about the Library to install. Is the Library need to be install before FTX Global base ? Could you please say me how to get screenshots of my screen ? Without Orbx, I Don't fly because it's so uggly so I hope you'll find the solution. Thanks a lot for your patience

how to post a screen shot

https://orbxsystems.com/forum/topic/122924-how-to-post-a-screenshot/

to  get a  a pic  of  what  you  want  this  is  how I  do  it I  use  the  snipping  tool   quite  easy  to  use,  once  open   click  the  new  option click  left  mouse  button   to  draw  around   the  thing  you  want  to  highlight   and  click  the  save  option  to  the  folder  on  your  desk  top and  than  follow  the  above  link   to  get  the  snipping  tool  just  type  in the  search box  of  your  pc  snipping   tool  and  it  will be  the  first thing  that  coming  up

6 hours ago, benoit said:

and I have too the blue notification above " settings ", it's about the Library to install. Is the Library need to be install before FTX Global base ?

Yes, please click on the blue notification to install the Orbx Libraries, your Orbx products will not work without them.

Archived