ORBX not working in P3dV4, default scenery after installation

Hello, i had to reset my PC because of technical issues and i reinstalled everything including ORBX global and Trees and when i loaded up the sim, everything was default scenery, I tested it out in all different locations and same thing, default scenery, im pretty sure i did everything correct because when i go to scenery in P3d, the ORBX produces and files show up, PLEASE HELp

Hi

First, Please apply the below basics.

Ensure the Orbx Libs are installed and up to date. (is there a blue notification above the settings button in FTXC3?)
Ensure all of your 3rd party non Orbx addons are at the top of your scenery library and above your FTX entries.
Then in FTX Central 3 Insertion points, move "FTX entries should be inserted below"  just below your last 3rd party addon.
Then move the "openLC entries should be inserted below"  just below your FTX entries. and click "Save"

Then run the "Force Migration" option in FTXC3 settings.

24 minutes ago, Bryan_ATC said:

There is no option to select that . FTX is not recognizing it for some reason.

Thank you for the fast reply 

Then the insertion point should be at the top.  Those top entries were installed by the so-called addon.xml method, so FTX Central doesn't recognize them.  Put your insertion point at the top, in that case.  That should fix it.

Hi

FTX Global base is clearly installed as the four required entries are showing in your scenery library. So please have a look at the below topic and feel free to post your own screenshots (with coordinates from the Shift+Z keys) for us to compare.

Thanks

I see this is departing KJFK, it looks like your settings are turned down and your PC is overwhelmed with the complex aircraft and extremely densely populated area. What happens if you pause your sim for a few minutes in that scenario? Do the visuals start to improve?

Please check one of the comparison images in the topic I linked above. Your screenshot is not a fair indication of FTX Global base not working.

image.thumb.png.b581a880da167167943de37bd0000b05.png

I tired pausing the sim for 5 minutes and remained the same, i had ORBX before i reset my PC and it looked 10000% better and now i even purchased the trees and nothing. I have the same PC with a 1080TI in it. I put my settings the same as before i uninstalled P3D. 

image.png.e8978aa73ab24e6d82ac21ed144a9b5d.png

image.png.23c996c55cc3089b0d9f8fd465abcd4b.png

Archived