ORBX LEBB marks of the runway and the parking areas are not visible.

Hi.
I have installed a clean version of Prepar3d v4.5 and the ORBX Global BASE Pack scenario only.
I have installed the ORBX LEBB stage afterwards and the marks of the runway and the parking areas are not visible.
I have uninstalled everything and reinstalled it and the problem continues.
I attach two photos.
Until version 4.4 everything worked correctly.
What can be the solution to the problem?
Thanks in advance.
Greetings.
Javier Manzanares

Prepar3D v 4.5 Academic

Global BASE Pack Transaction ID: 5819a1160a79e

LEBB Bilbao Airport Transaction ID: 596e0cbb57434

IMG_3023.JPG

IMG_3025.JPG

Hi.

Thanks for the quick reply.

I have downloaded and installed first FTX central version 3.3.6.0 At the end it gives me an error message in which it indicates that it does not find ObjectFlow 2 in directory C: Documents-Prepar3D v4 Files. The two times I've done the installation gives me this error.
And in effect the subdirectory is empty.

Then I have disabled "Use ObjectFlow 2 in P3D v4" in general settings in FTX Central. And then I installed from the central Orbx libraries. No problems.

Can the problem be in FTX Central? 
It is necessary for LEBL airpor?   Where can I download that file? When installing FTX central 3 or not installed or not in that directory.

I live in Bilbao and have flown many times from that airport and both the airport and the surroundings are perfect. Congratulations.

Thank you.

Hi

Yes, ObjectFlow 2 is required. It will need to be turned on in both FTXC3 settings and from the P3Dv4 Scenario screen Add-ons window.

You should have 3 files for OF2 to work:

OF_Config.xml in P3Dv4\ORBX\FTX_AU\FTXAA_ORBXLIBS\Scenery

Orbx_ObjectFlow_x64.dll in C:\Users\[YOUR NAME]\AppData\Local\Orbx\FTXCentral\newest version

add-on.xml in C:\Users\[YOUR NAME]\Documents\Prepar3D v4 Add-ons\Orbx ObjectFlow 2

Hi.

The problem has already been solved.

Thanks for the help. I  have now the three files that you say.

The "Objectflow 2" file is now in the "Prepar3D v4 Add-ons" directory and when activated the LEBB airport works correctly.

The only thing I have done is to press the "verify" button in FTX Central 3 and when restarting the program Prepar3D already works. I do not know if that may have been the solution.

Thank you very much for everyone in this collaboration

Greetings.

Javier

10 hours ago, Javi Manzanares Molina said:

Hi.

The problem has already been solved.

Thanks for the help. I  have now the three files that you say.

The "Objectflow 2" file is now in the "Prepar3D v4 Add-ons" directory and when activated the LEBB airport works correctly.

The only thing I have done is to press the "verify" button in FTX Central 3 and when restarting the program Prepar3D already works. I do not know if that may have been the solution.

Thank you very much for everyone in this collaboration

Greetings.

Javier

Great to hear it worked out!

And cool that you live in Bilbao, such an amazing place.

Archived