Missing grass and "flows" at EGTH on 4.5

Hi

I have everything enabled in the FTX configurator for EGTH and have experimented with different autogen settings from mid to full, same with mesh settings, but for some reason I cannot see any grass or people flows etc at EGTH. I did have a quick search to see if there's a sticky, I am on P3D 4.5, is this a known current issue? If not any suggestions folks have on how to enable would be great. Shots of the addonin areas I've seen with grass / people, plus settings. Note the world autogen sliders have been in multiple different configs, thats just the current one.

Thanks!

egth-burgervan.PNG

egth-config.PNG

egth-gate.PNG

egth-lighting.PNG

egth-world.PNG

Hi Doug

Thanks for your reply! They were both checked as advised, but it looks like I had BASE deselected in the library. Turning it back on fixed the 'flows! Should that be the case, that BASE is needed when using a region (england) plus a region airport? I'd turned it off to try to use less memory.

Thanks for your help!

Hi 

Yes, the BASE is a integral part of the main default textures and probably will need to be active. The four below entries are installed with FTX Global base and the Orbx Libs, which replaces the default simulator textures. Which memory are you trying to use less of? 

FTXAA_ORBXLIBS
ORBX!OPENLC_BASE
ORBX!OPENLC_EUROPE1
ORBX!OPENLC_NAMERICA1

Archived