- Retail launch on hold until pre-pay customers have their copy

John Venema

John,

Excuse my ignorance, but I was not aware of a download version plus DVD delivery option. My fault. I'm FTX's #1 fan and I blew it.

Can we make an exception or expedite this new downloading process?

Jose, please raise a ticket at FSS, explain your boo-boo and Adrian should be able to charge you the DVD fee and get it sent out to you.

It's all good Jay and John, we who have been around here a long time truly appreciate the effort involved in delivering the best scenery for FSX in the world.  I'm still downloading as we speak 26 hours later and a few extra data blocks from Internode, but I am almost there, and please don't take my midnight rumblings as anything but a tired cranky henpecked old man...... I do appreciate the effort and I know I will be blown away by the PNW!  Thanks guys.  ;)

Lol!  I so wish I saw this earlier.  My day has been filled with FSS refreshing and spending money on other things (I now own a Dodo!).  I totally appreciate the fact that the retail release has been suspended.  Shows a level of service commitment that is rare these days.  Well done guys, I am off to purchase a new 'F5' key to replace the one I wore out today... ;D

I like the when Pigs fly actually.

Then you must like my avatar.  8)

And watching.............. for pigs on the wiiiiiiinggg.

They really should have made that song longer!  I'd love a 6 minute version.

Woops, its going off topic, hehe.

I hope she'll be on sale by monday AM here in the states!

Archived