PNW Far beyond expectations

Spirit Flyer_old

John,

To you and your team I can only say that I am astonished at the magnitude of your PNW creation. By pulling this off you have done something quite wonderful. I hope you and your team and investors make an excellent return on your money. I for one am grateful for the privledge to fly in such a real world.

Thank you.

Stephen

I'm in complete agreement with Stephen, an utterly fantastic scenery package. Finally home really looks like home. I forsee many serene sunset cruises through PNW. Thank you! :)

-Mike

Hi Mike! Welcome to ORBX. These are your kind of people and they are yours. Geniuses both! Great to see you my friend!

Stephen

On my first flight in PNW, from Victoria INTL heading towards Vancouver...OMG!!!! Awesome job Orbx!! And to think I am only 10 minutes into exploring this wonderfully, gorgeous scenery. NO technical problems of ANY kind. You guys just continue to ROCK!!!! I've got REX running, I'm flying my RealAir Scout amphibian, and am flying over FSX Heaven! I'm going to miss Australia for bit, because its going to be incredibly difficult to pull myself away from NA Blue.

Tremendously fine work Orbx!  ;D ;D

Yep, me too!  I'm lucky enough to live in the PNW and to have flown for real here for many years.  It just looks like it should look, it feels so real.  I'm really happy with it--big step forward for FSX for me.

I'm also so impressed with what has been done to so many of the airports with hangars and aprons and static planes.  Just adds so much and from what I've seen, is really quite accurate.

Great job guys and a great job with customer service with the few glitches with the downloads as well.

cheers,

steve  :)

Being one of the guys who commented on the poorly looking beta trees I can say you guys have done a tremendous job at fixing this. The tree textures look very good. No more indefinable green/brown/yellow blobs!

Two thumbs up so far.

I've just completed my first test flights too. First impressions are, very, very outstanding. You did an excellent job on this scenery. Very pleased indeed, well worth the money and hassle of the download.

One thing I did notice though: I changed the season to see what it all looks like in the summer time, and I found so many bugs I couldn't count them. Not to worry though, the birds had a feast and ate them all up  ;D ;D ;D ;D

Sorry couldn't resist that one  :P

Had a very quick spin around the lower mainland in my L39 before I started the (still ongoing) defrag exercise and initial impressions are fantastic, a vast difference over default in this part of the world.

Hell, you guys even threw in the new Canada Line out to YVR! Nice work!

So much to explore... am digging out my flying photos later for some "real vs PNW" shots  ;D

Thanks!

Iain

I'm living in Germany (real life :))

Every day it was possible for me to be in Australia, just a few mouseklicks  away and i feel at home. Now i can be every day in the PNW area, and i feel at home there too. What a great work the ORBX-Team has done, i'm truly impressed and stunned. Thank you for this outstanding work guys.

Very impressed! I live in the lower mainland like a few others that have posted here. This is absolutely the best scenery I have ever seen in FSX, and the accuracy is just astounding! Even took out Hama’s Lexus and followed the usual commute home from the North Shore to the Tri Cities – the bridges, the roads, the accuracy is just incredible!! Back to flying though... just did a slow and low from Boundary Bay up to Squamish!  The small airport enhancements are great as well! Thank-you Orbx!!

- Jim

Mal, don't worry...how can I forget where it all began? Sooner or later, my wings will find thier way over the Australian shores again. You always remember your first love, but for now I'm I'm enjoying my new hot sexy mistress ;)

Archived