FSS License Transfers to Orbx Direct Account

Hello Everyone.

As you may or may not be aware, The Flight Sim Store License Transfer to Orbx Direct has not been working lately. In order to move your Orbx products across to Orbx Direct I have two images below and written text that show what I need from you to place your products into Orbx Direct via the Ticket Portal.

There are two options that clearly displays the Required Information to Verify the product and or products.

Please Note: Copy/Paste Details from a .txt file/ or a txt file will not be accepted.  

1.  Provide an image of an email sent to you by The Flight Sim Store, the email address if the same is ideal, however, your Name, Date of Purchase, FSS Order Number, Payment Method and the product Ordered is required.

OR

2. Provide an image of the Account at The Flight Sim Store itself that clearly displays your Name, Date of Purchase, Payment Method and also the product Ordered is required.

OR

3. Provide an image of the Proof of Purchase inside the email, this must show the From: and To: Addresses. 

Without these particular details, I am unable to verify your product placement and therefore your request will be denied until such said details are provided.

Also note, this does not include DvD purchases made at an approved retailer, those items will still need to be Transferred via our DvD Cross Grade Service found in your Orbx Direct Account.

Here is a link to the Ticket Portal Support. https://support.orbxdirect.com/hc/en-us/requests/new

Thanks

Richard

iow8ZlL.jpg

NXFcL1y.jpg

Archived