TrueEarth Netherlands loading slowly

Hi. I have a problem with that the "TrueEarth Netherlands" loads too slow. Like the picture shows.

I want to know why it's slow and if there's any way to solve it. Here are some possible reasons what I think:

1)My P3D is at SSD, so I don't know if the slowly loaded SSD affect the loading speed of the Game.

2) Small RAM(16GB) of my computer.

3) At the beginning, I load theTrueEarth to hard disk, and then it was installed to SSD.

CPU: Intel i7-8700k

GPU:GTX 1080Ti

RAM: 16GB 

Thanks

微信图片_20190419201708.jpg

30 minutes ago, Richard Lincoln said:

You need to adjust your settings, the faster you go, the longer it takes to load the scenery, try doing the same screenshot in an aircraft at 100knts

I posted new pictures on it, it's that works?

14 minutes ago, Nick Cooper said:

Hello,

if you press the Y key and wait, does the scenery then become focused?

Yes, it will. But need a few minutes to load. And also need to wait for 5-10 loading terrain date at the starting when I choose Netherlands' airport. 

Hi jayden123, I have the same HW as You and I have 32 GB of RAM. I use Prepar 3D v.4.5 and start TE NE for 2 minutes. Ground textures do not smear like your pictures. Obviously you are hampered by the CPU. Maybe software for background. Look in Task Manager, or don't worry about other programs that would very much clog the CPU. I had a similar problem with Acronis Active Protection. After I forbid him, Prepar3D works smoothly. All settings are on the right.

Cheers

Karoly

Over TE Netherlands.PNG

Archived