TE Netherlands : 4 out of 5 times no AG Trees ... ?

Hello team,

WithP3Dv4.4 and now also with P3Dv4.5 at least 4 out of 5 times I have no AG trees.

The houses are there but no trees.

Opening FTX Central causes the Autogen folder to update and the Terrain.cfg file, so that seems to work.

I also deleted and copied back the Saved Autogen folder and then had FTX Central running.

Deleting the Shaders every time after FTX Central makes no diffrence.

Sometimes when loading the trees are there. Next time I start P3D they are not there....

Help is appriciated.

Thanks,Gerard

Orbx_ no trees.jpg

Orbx no trees.jpg

terrain.cfg

Hi Doug,

Thanks for responding .

The first I did was disabeling FT Amsterdam.

In my case the whole of TE NL has no AG.

And sometimes with a restart all AG is there. If a xml file or cfg file is corrupt it either works or not but not randomely without touching settings.

Doug, with a workaround I can get it to work .

I also have Skiathos and Paris Intras Muros . Both have their own Autogen folder files like Orbx has.

Both those scenery use Arno Gerritsen’s Autogen Configuration Merger tool.

If I reinstall ACM ( appears after re/installing Skiathos ) all True Earth NL trees Autogen are back.

If I open FTX Central, go through the addon tabs and then close it, without even changing anything and then start P3D all trees are gone again.

Even at Skiathos all AG trees + buildings are gone too.

So I then reinstall Skiathos to have the ACM reinstalled again and all AG at both sceneries are back....

Till I use FTX Central again....

I am really puzzeled :(

As I fly hubs but also sightseeing with different CFG files I also use different FTX Central Control Panel settings.

Help is really appriciated .

regards, Gerard

Orbx all trees.jpg

Got back a reply from 29Palms as I also wrote them about the ACM issue and that reinstalling it after I haf opened FTX Central made all AG trees return :

Hi Gerard,

thanks for letting me know! This should be forwarded to ORBX then, since FTX Central shouldn't overwrite the default.xml each time it is launched.
Anyway, have fun with the scenery and best regards,

Lars”

Archived