YBBN Jetways not operating correctly

• 4 months later...

Have the same issue- jetways at YBBN do acrobatics before connecting in odd arrangements (often inverted).

I see there are numerous other posts in the forums with this same issue with no response... unfortunate; hopefully an update is in the works that will supersede a fix for the current version. 

Hi Doug,

I've applied that update, but its description does not indicate a fix for the jetway acrobatics shown in the photos above. Just checked again after re-applying it and my jetways are twisting/inverting and then connecting to AI aircraft tens of feet above the planes. 

Thanks Doug, from the age of that thread it looks like a long term issue. However, at least that confirms there's not a simple fix. I may just delete the active jetways and place some of my own SODE jetways until it's able to be addressed.B)

• 3 months later...

Hi,

Since 2016 it seems not fixed...After reading other posts on this subject, this scene was made for FSX, it seems that the compatibility with P3Dv4 is very incomplete.

Please, is it possible to have a refund, this airport seems not compatible with P3Dv4.5hf2. If yes, what is the process?

Thank you and Regards,

Richard

Archived