NZGS Gisborne Ramp Markings

Hello,

I'm happy with every new New Zealand Airport.

I purchased Gisborne after the fantastic Whangarei rendition. But I'm really disappointed about this airport.

First the Ramp Markings. They are wrong (I checked google, I checked Charts, ...), but they keep wrong. There are only 4 spots on the tarmac, you have 5 in the scenery. Is it outdated?

0uifO5G.jpg

Google (checked with some other pages and Navigraph Jeppesen Charts):

0zTmbYq.jpg

When I compare to your Whangarei Airport, this scenery looks boring, there's no life. Especially the Ramp and Runway Textures, even the grass textures. Sorry, it can be done better (it's better in real life - see the google shot)

The ADE is wrong, there is only one Asphalt runway, the other are Grass. That's causing problems (also for AI).

I'm hopping for an update to get it better done, New Zealand need's quality ORBX Airport's, the landscape is really fantastic with a lot fun to fly.

Thanks

Urmel

38 minutes ago, Nick Cooper said:

Hello,

have you considered that they might have been changed since the airport product was developed?

This is from today:

and so is this:

Yes I have: I wrote that! Looking to the Jeppesen charts from July 2018 (Navigraph - there are no newer ones), there are 4 Gates. Not sure what is right. That's why I'm asking.

Now I found the answer: your picture is outdated. There are only 4 spots. Looking at google, the old markings are repainted with black.

Anyway: there are some other things with this airport (like the ADE with 2 Asphalt runways which are causing a lot of trouble)

2 hours ago, Nick Cooper said:

The incorrect markings that you complained about are in fact correct?

You could easily change the asphalt runways to grass with ADE.

This just leaves your complaint that it is boring.

Wrong

they are outdated.

ORBX used an old map or picture for this airport.

The customer has to change the ade? Should be something for the orbx staff and not for the paying customer. Sorry, bad support. 

This two things should be checked by your beta team. I was not asking for an update soon, but when your developer looks for an update for this airport, ....

That's not the quality and support quality from ORBX. I expect more.

I know, you don't like customers complaining about something Nick. But sometimes it is better to accept wrong things and say to the customer: thanks, we are looking to these things for an further update in some time.

Hello,

I have changed the runways to grass for you.

File attached.

I seem to have misunderstood the parking, you are quite right that the layout is out of date,

my apologies.

It looks like it was changed between 22nd January 2016

1.jpg

and 2nd October 2016.

It look like it rained too.

2.jpg

Perhaps @Finni Hansen can come along and make a comment for you.

NZGS_ADEP4_FKH.bgl

4 minutes ago, Nick Cooper said:

Hello,

I have changed the runways to grass for you.

File attached.

I seem to have misunderstood the parking, you are quite right that the layout is out of date,

my apologies.

It looks like it was changed between 22nd January 2016

and 2nd October 2016.

It look like it rained too.

Perhaps @Finni Hansen can come along and make a comment for you.

NZGS_ADEP4_FKH.bgl 14.65 kB · 0 downloads

Great, Thanks for your work. How did you find the date in the maps? No idea about this. Maybe I can learn something.

Archived