Landscape the Netherlands

Try disabling the 'shed model' in the control panel of NL TrueEarth. I noticed this one causes excessive loading times at each first loading of the scenery and during flight the scenery can't keep up with the sim.

12 hours ago, Hakkie said:

Try disabling the 'shed model' in the control panel of NL TrueEarth. I noticed this one causes excessive loading times at each first loading of the scenery and during flight the scenery can't keep up with the sim.

Thank you very much Hakkie, I've executed your advices, in the begin bad landscape again, then suddendly the Landscape improved, I hope this is normal the first time?

Also starting up time is much better now!

Thank you so much.

Regards, Raufvogel

ORBX Landscape The Netherlands Disappeared.png

ORBX Bad Landscape April-1-2019.png

ORBX Better Landscape.png

Hello

I had a similar issue with P3d  TE UK South after just installing  the update, I had blurry photo scenery (landscape) ,it now appears to be resolved ,

I fully uninstalled TE UK, making sure all the folders where deleted and re installed the full version. I have no idea why but I now have a reasonably crisp landscape now

with TE UK, cant guarantee it will help but for some reason it worked for me , Good luck

PS waiting in anticipation for TE UK North ;o)

3 hours ago, Nick Cooper said:

Hello,

did you try any of the suggested ideas?

As you can see in post 3, as suggested I've disabled Shed Model, then a thought it was better, but it is not. :(

Probebly I've to uninstall the program, and then it's possible to install the program again I read in post 7...

Hello,

here is the message.

[2019-04-04_01-27-28-PM 3.3.6.0] - System.IO.IOException: The process cannot access the file 'D:\P3Dv4\Orbx\Scripts\scenerylib_EU_NLD.cfg' because it is being used by another process.

Did it stop you from uninstalling?

On 4/4/2019 at 5:21 PM, Nick Cooper said:

Hello,

here is the message.

Did it stop you from uninstalling?

Hello, after the warning I haven't I done anything myself, but after watching it again I see that the program has disappeared?

I am now going to try to reinstall the program.

Raufvogel

ORBX The Netherlands is Unstalled.png

1 hour ago, Doug Sawatzky said:

What are your PC specs please? It looks to me that you are asking your PC to do more than it can handle, maybe settings are too high?

Thank you, here the data...

Housing: Corsair Obsidian 750D big tower

Motherboard: Asus Rog Strix Z370-E Gaming
CPU: Intel Core i7-8700K 4.7 Ghz

Graphic card: Asus Rog Strix GeForge 1080 A8GB

Memory: G.Skill 16 GB DDR4-3200 Kit 

C:\  1x SSD card Samsung SSD 1 TB 520/540 840 EVOBasic SA3 SAM

Power supply: Corsair RM750750 Watt 

Cooler: Corsair Hydro Series H100i V2 RGB

Soundcard: Creative Sound Blaster Z
Monitor: Acer XB272 Predator 27" Gaming Monitor
Monitor:
ASUS 23L MS238H

Keyboard: Corsair Gaming K95 Mechanical RGB Gaming Keyboard

Joystick: Thrustmaster Flight Stick-X

Mouse: wireless Marathon M705

Windows X

845622206_P3Dv4settings.png.6d33ecc37d44a1a377805dbd5d7a92bc.png

7 hours ago, Doug Sawatzky said:

Thanks, 

What happens if you use a simple aircraft (is that a PMDG aircraft you are testing with?), and fly slower at those lower altitudes?

Yes, I'm always flying with PMDG, before the update everything was working fine?
There is something wrong, and the de-installation was also not as it should be, see post 9

25 minutes ago, Raufvogel said:

and the de-installation was also not as it should be, see post 9

The de-installation has nothing to do with anything. There is a "Verify Files" function in FTXC3 that can be used to nullify any possible issues of uninstall and reinstall.

The only difference between the first version and the update are a few added items in the control panel that can be activated or disabled.

What happens if you use a simple aircraft, and fly slower at those lower altitudes?

On 4/2/2019 at 10:45 AM, Raufvogel said:

If I fly over the Netherlands, there is no longer any landscape in view, it is possible somehow to download The Netherlands app so that I can reinstall the program?

ORBX bad scenery.png

If you pause your sim in this situation for a few moments, do the textures appear?

On 4/7/2019 at 6:35 AM, Doug Sawatzky said:

What happens if you use a simple aircraft, and fly slower at those lower altitudes?

Thank you, yesterday I was playing music in our band.

1- Now I'm busy with "Verify Files".

2- Then I will use a small airplane and look what happens.

3- If necessary I also will use the Pause for a while!

Regards,

Jaap

Here The Baron, then I loaded the PMDG Boeing 737 again, but then P3Dv4 was turned off.

I have restarted P3Dv4 but because the start-up time takes so terribly long I have stopped the charging.
I think I'm gonna stop The Netherlands in ORBX.

Baron, above The Netherlands.png

Archived