Help please, Orlando missing objects?

My Orlando seems to be missing scenery objects; convention center, castle, space mountain, epcot. I've done uninstall/reinstall and verify files, I need suggestions please. Thank you! 

p3dv4.4, olcna.

i2SQUVp.jpg

QRgnHTw.jpg

HXPgJrQ.jpg

11 hours ago, Nick Cooper said:

Hello,

can you indicate where these objects should be?

I have never been but your third image seems to include "epcot"

for example.

Sorry, thought it rather obvious...

I'm comparing my rendering with the images from various posts on the board. For instance, in this great thread

capturing points of interest. My rendered scene is different. Look at the convention center complex in ba43's first image. The beautifully created white building in ba43's shot is replaced by, what appears to be,  autogen in my sim. Orbx uses a very nice capture of the structure in one of the marketing pieces on the product page.

In the Magic Kingdom shot from ba43, you can clearly see space mountain and Cinderella's castle; both missing in my sim render.

Let's start there. Should I need to do more legwork I will.

Hello, I just checked the scenery and both Spaceship Earth and Cinderella's castle are indeed present (P3D V4 as tested)   A couple of people have mentioned this though.

You might look at your scenery layering and make sure that the FTX_AA_ORLANDO layer is above all other layers, except for FTXAA_ORBXLIBS.

Also, just a thought.   Make sure that your default "Orlando" layer (not the FTX_AA_ORLANDO) is disabled if you are running P3D V4.     

Glad to share.

The missing Disney scenery was a result of the Orlando.bgl file located in p3d/scenery/NAME being turned off. Don't remember when or why I did that! :-)

The missing white OCCC building is an LM creation which is there if you leave the LM Orlando scenery active. Although it sits on top of the orbx building that replaced it.

Enjoying this nice addition to my sim experience! Thanks.

Archived