file log.txt

Today, I purchased 4 airport scenaries from your site. The N. the order is as follows: 5c6d7fe439a7d of the cost of AUD 123.80. Unfortunately, after downloading them with the FTX central program, when I started the simulator for x-plane 11, I got the message that shows a problem with the log.txt files. Attached I sent the photo where you see the problem highlighted, on the photo there are only two airports, but this error also occurred on the other two. Therefore I kindly ask you to have explanations and the possible solution to the problem. I remind you that if it is not possible to remedy the problem, I would like you to return the amount paid to me.
best regards.
A.Fullone

20190322_164913.jpg

Not official support but,

Ensure you have no other sceneries installed that could conflict with these airports.

If you have any other scenery for the same region/airports then temporarily remove them from your custom scenery folder and try again unless they are OrbX TE products in which case these should be listed below the global airports entry and in the correct order from top to bottom custom/overlay/orthos in the scenery_packs.ini file as described below.

Otherwise check your scenery_packs.ini located within the custom scenery folder (this can be opened with notepad or similar app)

Ensure the airports are listed in the correct order. They should be above "SCENERY_PACK Custom Scenery/Global Airports/" on the list.

If you still require help then please attach your log.txt file located within Xplane main directory (also examine this before doing so as it may detail the error) and also attach your scenery_packs.ini file

I want to thank Mr. David, for the kindness of having responded and given advice even if unofficial. As for Mr. Nick, on the other hand, being an administrator I would like to ask who I should contact to define my situation. I don't think the forum has cashed my money to buy the scenarios, as I don't think the program sold me. The undersigned is not a computer expert, I don't even know what files log.txt means and where to look for the error. I paid and not my fault what I purchased does not work. I only understand this. I use the google translator to communicate, with a lot of difficulty. I have uninstalled the scenarios with the FTX program and then reinstalled them, but the error appears again. I don't know if after buying the scenarios of Great Britain, that they didn't create me any problem, they are incompatible with the recently purchased airports. What I kindly ask is if it is possible to be reimbursed and to whom I should contact. Otherwise, I must acknowledge that my mistake was made and therefore I pay for this error. I do not become poor and not even rich if it is not possible for me to get a refund, it means that I have done charity. Surely I won't buy more from Orbx! Thanks for the support.

Hello,

Please log on to Orbx Direct, the site where you bought your product.

Here is a link.

https://orbxdirect.com/

Please go to this web address:

https://orbxdirect.com/freeware

Scroll down the page to this:

1.jpg

and click on it.

You will then see this:

2.jpg

Click on Add to account.

Close the webpage and open FTX Central.

You will then see this:

3.jpg

Click on the Orbx libraries icon and install the libraries.

EDIT: Nick responded as I typed this out so please follow his advice and see if that fixes things, if not then read below.

Hello, sorry I do not speak Italian to help you better.

Because of the translation problem your issue is unclear.

I can say that the error in your screenshots is not necessarily caused by OrbX, it is a generic Xplane error message when there is an issue loading a scenery.

This error can be caused by an issue with the scenery not finding a library object which is why Nick has advised you to ensure your libraries are properly installed, 

Also ensure you have the latest version of FTX central installed. You can get the latest version from the link I post below by pressing the "Get FTX central" button (top right)

Once you are sure you have the latest version of FTX central installed then from tthe link below and ensure you have the OrbX libraries installed for Xplane11 then run FTX Central and ensure it does not request you update anything. 

https://orbxdirect.com/support

Now fly Xplane11 and see if you still get the error, if so it requires further investigation and possible solutions.

The Xplane11 log.txt file can be found in your main Xplane11 installation directory.

Find where you have Xplane11 installed and there you will see a folder names X-plane 11.

Inside this folder you will find the Log.txt file.

This can be opened using notepad or any text editor - if you have windows just double clicking on Log.txt file will display it.

Here you will see information on the xplane11 loading process from the most recent time you used Xplane11.

You can upload this log.txt file to this forum in a reply by dragging your log.txt file over the underlined blue text at the bottom of the reply box (where the paper clip is "Drag files to attach, or choose files...") 

When you then post your reply we will be able to access this log.txt file for more information on your problem.

Please also do the same with you "scenery_packs.ini" file (upload the file here as described above) - this file can be found within the custom scenery folder which is itself inside the main Xplane11 folder.

This file contains the order in which custom scenery is installed which can be important and will also let us see if there are any possible conflicting sceneries.

Archived