P3D 4.4 stop loading auto-generated scenery

Friends

first sorry for my bad english. i need help. Until today my P3D 4.4 stop on 70% loading the auto-generated scenery. Then it moves extremely slowly. I dont have yesterday install any scenery. What should i do??? I have no idea.  Is anyone here who knows how to solve this???

Cheers
Julio

Hola, Julio,

First, I suggest you lower your auto-gen setting in  scenery options. If that does not help, pull some of the other scenery settings back from far right more to the middle.  Of course, P3D is such a very complex software that any number of things could be the issue.

Think about the last time you were able to fully load the sim. Have you added or changed any scenery settings since then?

It is a lot of trial and error. I suggest you also go to the P3d forums, and see if you can find some help there.

www.Prepar3d.com

There is also a good P3D forum at Avsim.

btw, no reason to apologize for your English. You are doing fine...:-)

Good luck.

Sherm

Ufff firts thank you so much Sherm. I have found this one (P3D Forum)

Here are some basic maintenance steps you can try

Delete the following 4 generated files and folders. These will generate again when Prepar3D is launched. This will not effect any of your 3rd party software Add On's

You will just need to adjust your graphic \ scenery settings again to your prefrence via Prepar3D > Options when you delete the Prepar3D.cfg file

1) Prepar3D.cfg file. 2) Shaders folder. 3) SceneryIndexes_x64 folder. 4) Terrain.cfg file

Copy the below 3 set's of Tex and Paste them into your windows search bar, One by One and click on the result, this will bring you directly to the correct locations

1) Right click and Delete the Prepar3D.cfg file

Code: Select all
%APPDATA%\Lockheed Martin\Prepar3D v4

2) Right click and Delete your Shaders folder

%LOCALAPPDATA%\Lockheed Martin\Prepar3D v4

3) Right click and Delete the SceneryIndexes_x64 folder. Not the Scenery.cfg file

4) Right click and Delete the Terrain.cfg file

%PROGRAMDATA%\Lockheed Martin\Prepar3D v4

Then launch Prepar3D and test

Keep us posted on your situation

I did that too but now the Autogen (trees and Buildings) is not loading properly. Please see the attached Pic (YBCS), What should i do??? Please help me.

Cheers

Julio

Autogen.jpg

Autogen1.jpg

Autogen2.jpg

Autogen3.jpg

Hi Julio,

It is difficult for me to see much of your problem with trees and auto gen from your screen shots. But, be that as it may, do you have the latest ORBX library files loaded via FTXC? You might also want to check that you have the most current FTXC which is version 3.3.6.0. I don't know if that will make the difference, but you will do no harm by checking...meantime, perhaps one of the staff experts will see this thread and help out.

Sherm

Archived