Stapleford to EGLC testing

Jack Sawyer

5 hours ago, Capt Pugwash said:

Looking more impressive by the day Jack, are you using the xp roads by the way?

What version xp are you using? I note Filou is on XP11.32r2 which improves water I think?

Thanks Capt!  I wouldn't even know where to get a roads add-on and I didn't know there was one, this is how new this is to me.

I'm not at the PC right now but I know it's not 11.32r, I have that beta box unticked.

1 hour ago, flsm (Frank) said:

Just test shots!  Can't wait to see the finals!  Cheers.

Thanks Frank!  I reckon it'll be a while as I have a lot to learn and it's all getting to be a bit much to understand.  So many terms I don't understand yet.

4 hours ago, Jack Sawyer said:

Thanks Capt!  I wouldn't even know where to get a roads add-on and I didn't know there was one, this is how new this is to me.

I'm not at the PC right now but I know it's not 11.32r, I have that beta box unticked.

...For the roads option, there is a tick box option for using or not using xp roads with True Earth...seem to remember JV recommending turning off xp roads when TEGB install gives you the wee option box...

Cheers, CaptP

4 minutes ago, Capt Pugwash said:

...For the roads option, there is a tick box option for using or not using xp roads with True Earth...seem to remember JV recommending turning off xp roads when TEGB install gives you the wee option box...

Cheers, CaptP

Thanks Capt. But I wish I could find this tick box :wacko:

Archived