PAJN Elevation Issues

wmstapp

Hi!

I have FTX Global BASE, Global Vector, and ORBX PAJN installed and am getting elevation oddities at PAJN as pictured in the attached screenshot.  This is the only place I am getting these elevation issues.  I have ran the AEC tool as well as checked both "Enabled" and "Disabled" for PAJN; however, it is not listed in either.  I have no other 3rd party add-on's that could possibly affect PAJN. 

Please assist.

Cheers!

-Mike

PAJN Elevation.PNG

• 3 weeks later...

I do not have FTX Global BASE, Global Vector, and ORBX PAJN, I do have NA Southern Alaska and I have the same issue.  Also PAKT is doing the same thing.  I haven't seen it else ware.  I'd love to fix this.

Richard Johnson

Order #

5c699e2ba9eb8

Hello,

welcome to the forums.

Both airports have elevation adjustment files in scenery\world\scenery.

If the Default Terrain scenery library entry is missing, elevation anomalies will occur.

It should be the lowest entry in the scenery library.

Please check.

I'm sorry to be a pain but, what????  In addition to SAK, I also have Ultimate Alaska and Tongass Fjords X installed.  I am under the impression that all three play well with each other.  As for Default Terrain scenery library entry missing, what???   I can see the FTX (PFJ, PNW, and SAK) entries at the top of the list in that folder, followed by AECXXXX then AF2_FSX_TF_XXX, the BNXWorld, image_globe, some traffic files, then UTX.  the last entries are XS_TXXX.  How do I know which ones are Default?  Is something missing?  Again sorry to be a pain Nick but I don't know what I messed up nor how to fix it.

Hi Clydesdale,

In addition to SAK, I also have Ultimate Alaska and Tongass Fjords X installed.  I am under the impression that all three play well with each other.

as mentioned in the FTX SAK user guide on page 5 there are compatibility issues between SAK and Ultimate Alaska that need to be resolved manually. The corresponding thread in our compatibility subforum with instructions can be found here: https://orbxsystems.com/forum/topic/62409-sak-compatibility-index/

Cheers, Holger

• 2 weeks later...

Hello everyone

I just bought Juneau scenery on ORBX and I have exactly the same problem, here my install

>>> I have as installed

GLOBAL BASE

VECTOR

OPEN LC NA

and NW America Demo

also have PANC and PAFA from aerosoft installed (maybe theres something to do with this why i mentionned it too)

>>> i don't have

ORBX SAK installed

But I don't find the ADE_FTX_SAK_PAJN_elevation_adjustment.BGL in scenery world scenery

oh yeah and of course I ran AEC tool but like mentionned by some people , it's not listed neither in activated nor desactivated, please help , i really dont know what to do

pLEASE HELP , I wanna do an alaska tour with my VA why i bought the scenery , someone can help please,   regards

fabien

Archived