Xplane.

Dadtom65

Well at the moment anyway. I have two problems on one C 172 the one with the white or cream panel I can not get the brakes to release. Checked the joystick and checked the brakes. I have this set to the trigger as regular brakes and in cockpit the brakes release but the dam aircraft won’t move. The other one the SP 172 the dam thing just goes round and round in a right hand circle. No matter what I do and have recalibrated the joystick. At first the rudder movement was slightly too the right but i recalibrated it and it was ok but the dam aircraft was still doing right hand circles. I give up am now playing Assassins creed origins. :banghead:

Go into cockpit view. Push your yoke/stick forward. It will then expose a lever under the dashboard. Click on that and it will release the or activate the parking brake,

I used to get stuck with that problem a lot especially after changing a location in Flight Configuration. If you also shut down XP it will then release the brake, but actually using the brake lever is the best and most appropriate way. 

Now get out that horrible violent vid game and get back to flying.

You know it makes sense....to quote DelBoy

Archived