Sumburgh CTD due to missing scenery file

West of 101

I've tried twice now to open the new Sumburgh airport and both times it's crashed to disc due to a missing file in the Orbx library. The error message says GrassTemp.dds is missing, but that may be just the first of many missing files - don't know. I did try updating the Orbx library with one that came out Jan 9, 2019 with Stapleford, but I don't know where to get one later than that - or if that's the problem. I also tried opening another airport (Stapleford) and had no problems. So the problem seems to be just with Sumburgh. 

scenery_packs.ini

PS - I'm on a Mac, so I downloaded the cross-platform version.

CORRECTION on the log file. I attached the wrong one before. This is the one that shows the crash at Sumburgh. Sorry about that!

Log copy.txt

I do indeed have it inside the Custom Scenery folder. Here's the version number: Orbxlibs for X Plane 11 Version 1.45

PS - Also, Nick, did you look at the correct log file? The first one I uploaded was the wrong one. The one that says Log copy is the right one. Thanks!

I figured that must be the problem. Where do I get that version? And a suggestion: when new airports require updated libraries, please include them with the download. I know that was done for at least a couple of the airports I've already dowloaded. Can you add 1.60 to the download for Sumburgh? Thanks.

EDIT: Hang on, I found where to download it in the OrbxDirect section. Still, it would be helpful to include the library in any download that requires updated files. And thanks again for TE GB and all these great airports. I'm spoiled now - won't fly anywhere else..

2 hours ago, West of 101 said:

I figured that must be the problem. Where do I get that version? And a suggestion: when new airports require updated libraries, please include them with the download. I know that was done for at least a couple of the airports I've already dowloaded. Can you add 1.60 to the download for Sumburgh? Thanks.

EDIT: Hang on, I found where to download it in the OrbxDirect section. Still, it would be helpful to include the library in any download that requires updated files. And thanks again for TE GB and all these great airports. I'm spoiled now - won't fly anywhere else..

EDIT 2: That solved the problem.

Archived