ENHF Hammerfest Elevation problems and Objects in the Air

MA2014

Hello all together,

I just bought ENHF through out the sale. Then I recognized some severe problems (Pictures attatched). 

-Airplane is placed below the ORBX elevation on the P3D elevation

-Several houses and objects are floating in the air (the whole city is floating - not on the screenshots)

Does someone know how to fix this?

I have P3Dv4 and following installed:

-openLC Europe
-openLC Global

-ENHF Hammerfest

-> No ORBX Vector and NO ORBX Norway.

I also experienced some floating houses or static aircraft at ORBX LOWI and ORBX LDDU before.

Kind regards,

Nico

Screenshot (36).jpg

Screenshot (38).jpg

Screenshot (39).jpg

Screenshot (40).jpg

11 hours ago, Doug Sawatzky said:

Hi Nico, welcome to the forums

As stated on the product page for this airport as a prerequisite, Norway region is required for it to display correctly.

Hey :)

So this will fix this Problem? Cause it wouldnt be that great if I buy Norway region and everything is still floating :D

I also have some floating houses at LOWI on the hill for circling 08 and some floating static props at the apron at LDDU. And I have openLC Global Base as well as openLC Europe :o

Kind regards,

Nico

I am not sure that your problem is anything to do with whether you have Norway or not.

It look like you have taken all your screen shots sfter the aircraft has loaded underground.

Go back to the airport and if it looks the same, use the Y key and then the F3 key to raise

your aircraft above the tarmac.

Then use the F1 key to lower it to the tarmac and it might all then look better.

7 hours ago, Nick Cooper said:

I am not sure that your problem is anything to do with whether you have Norway or not.

It look like you have taken all your screen shots sfter the aircraft has loaded underground.

Go back to the airport and if it looks the same, use the Y key and then the F3 key to raise

your aircraft above the tarmac.

Then use the F1 key to lower it to the tarmac and it should all then look as intended.

I will try this in first before I buy Norway. But do you have an idea why there are floating objects at LOWI and LDDU? On both airport aircraft spawns correct on the Apron/Runway. Just some objects are floating. Shall I post some pictures from LOWI and LDDU here aswell so you see?

2 hours ago, Doug Sawatzky said:

I deactivated my Norway, and the results looked identical to your screenshots.

Okay thank you for trying!

On 2/16/2019 at 8:35 PM, Nick Cooper said:

Hello,

Doug is of course quite right.

ENHF will not work as its developer intended unless you add EU Norway

that it was made to fit.

On 2/16/2019 at 7:29 PM, Doug Sawatzky said:

From the product page.

ENHF PreReq.PNG

Hello together, overall I fixed it with the Norway Region, but there are still some floating objects. Biggest part is the part in the northern part of the airport which seems to be some meters under the airport on the original P3D ENHF. You have a clue on this?

Kind regards, 

Nico

Screenshot (41).jpg

Screenshot (43).jpg

Screenshot (44).jpg

Screenshot (45).jpg

Screenshot (46).jpg

Screenshot (47).jpg

Screenshot (48).jpg

On 2/17/2019 at 9:30 PM, Doug Sawatzky said:

Hi Nico

Is your mesh resolution set to 5m in P3D settings?

Hey Doug,

it's set to 19m but acutally after uninstall and reinstall of ENHF it seems to be fixed with Norway Region in combination!

Thank you very much for you help guys!

Archived