Walls at KSEA runway

Tquad135

ORBX TransactionID   565c7004500fz

Using Prepar3D  v.4

After downloading  aircraft, time , weather, location at KSEA , there are high greenish/brown walls in front of my plane 

and all around it.   I purchased several  of the Orbx sceaneries  and regions including the  NW  Region.

What must I do to fix this problem?    Ron

STEW-   Thank you very much for your advice. It solved my problem 100% for KSEA.

Inasmuch as you seem ORBX savy  I would like for  you to advise me on the following:

I don't know which things to check off in my addon scenery  library  and don't know what some of the

addon scenery shorthand even means.

I have Global Base Pack, Global Vector, NA Northern Ca, NA Southern Ca, Global Trees, KCGX Meigs Field,

Southern Alaska, EU England, and Lights.

In my addon Scenery Library  I have checked off   Vector OBJ, Vector Fixed APT, Vector CVX, and Vector EXX.

Is this advisable or even necessary?      Ron

NICK -     My impression of "checked off" means to put a check in the enable box in the scenery library.  For instance, if I'm fling EU England,  isn't it recommended  to put an enable check in FTX EU  05 Eng Scenery,  ENG 06 CVX,  ENG 07, ENGMesh ENG  ,08 Custom, in order to get the maximun ORBX visual effects?  Also, all 5 of the Vectors in my scenery library were left unenabled.  They are Vectors OBJ, Fixed APT, CVX, and EXX.   Should these be enabled inasmuch as I have several ORBX scenery downloads?  And where can I find out  what the abbreviations stand for in the scenic library i.e. Vector EXX?  Everything in my scenic library PREPAR3D  V4  came unenabled accept for  the defaults.

Thank you for your indulgence.   Ron

Archived