my ch yoke

Good morning i have a problem with my yoke in xplane 11 wnen i move lever number 4 number 2 moves and when i move  2 and then 4 moves can you set this correct in xplane 11  the throttle works correct just the other 2  are the wrong way around can any one help me please regards stewart 

iZEpGaY.jpg

2 hours ago, European Mountain Man said:

Good morning i have a problem with my yoke in xplane 11 wnen i move lever number 4 number 2 moves and when i move  2 and then 4 moves can you set this correct in xplane 11  the throttle works correct just the other 2  are the wrong way around can any one help me please regards stewart 

i have sorted it out now and it is working ok  regards stewart

iZEpGaY.jpg

Hi. Think when you move say lever 4 and the blue line moves, at the end of the row you will see like an arrow head, if you press that with your mouse pointer it should come up with loads of options to select. Like if the lever your moving is the throttle lever then just select throttle from the drop down list and then it should be ok. Hope that explains what to do. Derek.

Plus you see where it says number 4 you have two little arrows, one pointing up and one down, believe you can alter some thing there. Sorry not on comp now or I could check. It does get a bit of getting used to but you will get there. Derek.

• 4 weeks later...
On 2/15/2019 at 11:08 PM, Dadtom65 said:

Plus you see where it says number 4 you have two little arrows, one pointing up and one down, believe you can alter some thing there. Sorry not on comp now or I could check. It does get a bit of getting used to but you will get there. Derek.

sorry for the delay Derek just went back on my post and thanks i have sorted it out now regards EMM stewart

Archived