KSUN no ATIS and other installation issues

tttocs

I think this is the first time I've had serious installation issues with an airport since FTX Central was introduced.  My first attempt to fly into KSUN after installation was a disaster.  Default (well, default Central Rockies) airport structures, canyons between runways and taxiways, no ortho scenery around the airport...  

I re-installed and things were still off.  Did a "verify" and everything was finally solid.  Don't know what was going on, but definitely some strange issues.

Two remaining issues: there is no ATIS at 128.225, and the people of "People flow" near the terminal building seem to have some elevation issues.  When parked at the location near the terminal, there are 4 individuals depicted at 4 different elevations.  One partially buried, one at the correct elevation, and two more at two different elevated positions.

Otherwise, very nice implementation of the Sun Valley area.

Scott

Thank you Scott and Greg.  Good to hear that the ATIS issue will be addressed later in a patch - thanks for that.  As for the mesh, I've turned my settings back to 5m and will test later today but I expect that will sort things.

Thanks gents!

Scott

• 9 months later...

Archived