An easy way to crop anything and make an image

Benny

I see some people having a hard time just making a screen shot, Window as a tinny tool that maybe some of you don't know about.

You can crop an anything on your desktop in second ans save it as an image, but you need to be in windows mode on the Sim or have 2 screen and not use by the sim itself

Since I'm at work I can use the Sim but I will use an ORBX forum page instead as an example. If you are not using it for the sim you can (as an example) use it to explain a window that pop up as a problem.

Here we go:

Open that tool, sorry it's in french but you should find it easily, it'S there also in Win 7

s1.thumb.jpg.9903838ceceeca0c941094d1f37f2542.jpg

Now that little new window will open, don't worry as soon as you will click on NEW (yellow arrow) it will disappear.

s2.thumb.jpg.01c897cb8bfe287fbd3963c94ee0a708.jpg

Now with your mouse you can crop (rectangle in white) whatever you want, in this case part of an image.

s3.thumb.jpg.0a97f8116f05b5082735fa42bff6e679.jpg

As soon as you let go of the mouse button a new window (in red) will open with your new image ready to save, click on save and choose a name and location

s4.thumb.jpg.f5fb9dae69a305076bd33dba2afbaffc.jpg

Voila, this is way faster then using PRINT SCREEN and using a software to crop it.

I hope that this will help a few

Cheers, Ben

Archived