Problem with Orbx and France VFR Scenarios

Since I updated P3D to version 4.4 I have a problem that I do not know how to solve. 
I have several scenarios from the Orbx U.S.A. and I also have scenarios from France VFR. It turns out that when I install the France VFR scenarios, the Orbx scenarios disappear. 
I go back to installing them and everything is fine, in these scenarios, but in France VFR scenarios disappear various objects, such as trees, buildings, bridges, this is, the scenario is very poor of elements. 
I reinstall those of France, everything is fine again with these scenarios but again, the same happens to the scenarios of Orbx.
What am I doing wrong?

Hello again,
I put the problem to the France VFR forums and the solution they gave me was the following: (AGX utility overides current descriptions with our descriptions. As a result our world will be ok but not Orbx's.
If you want to fly orbx's world you will have to use their "central" to install their descriptions.Then our world will be disabled.
If you want to come back to our, then run agx again. And so on.

I think P3D v4.4 allows you to handle multiple descriptions but this is beyond our support.)

What is your "central" to be able to fly in your scenarios? What does the program that recommended -Autogen Configuration Merger do?
I apologize for my ignorance but I'm not very knowledgeable in software or in English. Use Google Translator.
Thanks again for your help.
Best regards.
Vítor Marques

Hello again, then, if I noticed, reinstates again the Orbx scenarios and, I run the program that advises, so? and every time I fly in the France VFR scenarios, to go back to the Orbx scenarios, I have to run this right utility again? If it is wrong, please explain to me how to do it.
Thank you.

To get the Autogen Configuration Merger to work in P3Dv4,  Make a new folder in "My Documents" --> "Prepar3D v4 Add-ons" and call it "AutogenConfigurationMerger".

In the new folder "AutogenConfigurationMerger", paste in  the exe file "AutogenConfigurationMerger.exe" that you downloaded from

https://www.scenerydesign.org/autogen-configuration-merger/

Open up Notepad++ (free down load if you haven't got it) and open a new document.

Then paste in the following text.

<?xml version="1.0"?>
<SimBase.Document id="add-on" version="4,0" Type="AddOnXml">
  <Addon.Name>AutogenConfigurationMerger</Addon.Name>
  <Addon.Description>AutogenConfigurationMerger</Addon.Description>
  <Addon.Component>
    <Category>EXE</Category>
    <Path>AutogenConfigurationMerger.exe</Path>
  </Addon.Component>
</SimBase.Document>

Make sure you save it with UTF-8 encoding.  You can check this on the "Encoding tab on Notepad++ tool bar. Just make sure the Encode in UTF-8 button is checked. Save your new xml file back into your new folder AutogenConfigurationMerger.

First time you run the Sim, it will check for errors and if there is any, it will ask you to restart the Sim. Quit out at the configuration screen.

On the second start, if there are no errors, you won't get the message to restart. Then continue on to your flight.

The tool runs every time you start the Sim automatically and checks for errors.

Hope this helps.

Chris.

Hervey Bay.

Archived