GB North purchase, 3rd part of GB, issues as usual

Praetorias

So as I have previously said, every purchase has had issue in this set.  I have had to down load textures or click on verify or download it all again.

This time, same as central, missing textures/files..... I have downloaded textures AGAIN, I have hit the verify and am sitting here HOURS in, still scanning.

btw, central does not have a clickable control panel, cannot use it to select transparent roads, if I have to download that whole thing again I may just give up.

Always problems with these packs, once they work after devoting evenings to them, the single airport downloads seem fine. But the main GB  ones should not be this painful.

BTW Elstree was not as accurate or up to date as I would have hoped.  I am there often and it could have been done better.

Regards

I will update this again if this verify does not work, should be finished by time I get up for work tomorrow!

Have you tried to manually download the file from your account page on OrbxDirect?

I had issues with TE GB South when it was first released but that was mainly due to my impatience and the sheer amount of time it actually takes to unpack, convert and install.  I thought the install had locked up and on multiple occasions I restarted FTX Central. 

Since then I have always manually downloaded the zip file and pointed FTX Central to the downloaded file location.  I've not had a problem since then.  It can still take a couple of hours to convert and install though.

Archived