TEGB North BUG ?

Jon Clarke

There appears a missing water texture tile or masking as seen in the attached pic. This is off the coast of Aberdeen and the coordinates are enclosed in the map pic within the pic.

I ran a Verify files check to ensure no file was missing in my installation and all was reported correct.

T4iSsWV.jpg

Hi jjaycee1 what’s the scenery like apart from said problem, as just downloading now and it’s in the process of converting the files. Looks fantastic in the photos. Also let’s hope I can it it in the right order. Derek.

38 minutes ago, Dadtom65 said:

Hi Dazzlercee. Just noticed the Map thingy in your pics. What is it please. I'm a numpty it was jjaycee1 not you. Derek.

Here is the link for the map: https://github.com/fpw/avitab.

When you open the link you will see a green box which says Clone or Download and a down pointing arrowhead. Click on the arrow and choose Download Zip.

The conversion won't take 3 hours, ignore the time given by FTX Central. It does take a while though, and it maybe also based on your PC specs and CPU.

The scenery is really nice and is of the same standard of the other 2 regions of TEGB (without the "exclusion" problems of TEGB South).

2 hours ago, jjaycee1 said:

There appears a missing water texture tile or masking as seen in the attached pic. This is off the coast of Aberdeen and the coordinates are enclosed in the map pic within the pic.

I ran a Verify files check to ensure no file was missing in my installation and all was reported correct.

T4iSsWV.jpg

No sign of that problem here - running very latest version of X Plane

Off aberdeen.jpg

Archived