FSAerodata, Navigraph and OrbX Airports/Regions etc

Gabe777

Anyone know if FSAerodata will work OK with the FTX range of freeware and payware airports and scenery.

Some of my more recent OrbX airports have ILS headings that agree with the latest Navigraph charts, but some are becoming outdated.

At the other extreme, some of the FTXGlobal airports, for example Cold Bay (PACD), although upgraded in terms of objects etc., are still using a magnetic deviation of -16 degrees, which is the stock ILS variation which is 20 years old.

The current deviation is now -12 degrees.

Now I don't expect OrbX airports to be constantly updated, especially freeware upgrades, so my question is simple: Does anyone use FSAerodata with navigraph, and OrbX airports together, successfully ?

In other words, will FSAerodata, adjust Orbx's PACD for example, to 146 degree ILS for RW 15, from its current 142 degree, properly, thereby synching it perfectly with my Navigraph charts.

Thankyou.

I do not really need answers that include:  'should', or 'might' or 'may', as FSAerodata costs cash money. This is aimed at people who know the answer.... who actually have it and use it wit Navigraph with their Orbx airports.

(I am also aware that the freeware " magdev.bgl "file works well on the stock airports, so if I disable the Orbx version, I get an adjusted ILS of 146..... but if the Orbx airport is enabled, it overrides the stock airport, rendering the file insufficient.)

Many thanks.

Archived