Download and save..

RalphC

Hello..

I want to take advantage of your offer of 70% off your products (Global Base Pack and Land Class) I'm currently using a laptop on a temp basis and in the process of getting a new PC with a view to purchase P3D V4. Is it possible to buy these packages and 'store' them on an external hard drive..For future uses or will they go straight to FTX Central when being downloaded? Apologies if this seems an odd question. It's a great offer and I'd like to take advantage of it.

Regards

Ralph C

Hello,

you can buy the products and then install them into a compatible simulator at any time thereafter.

You have no need to store them anywhere as they are already stored at Orbx Direct.

There is nothing to be gained by downloading and storing them.

There is no time limit and no limit on downloads.

@ Jack, there is but not for everyone.

As a matter of fact I have a few ORBX products I have bought last month and have yet to download them, and may not for many months. Reason for this was the December Sale is at the start of New Zealand summer and I don't sit around the computer during Summer as the sun sets after 9:00 pm

Therefore I took advantage of the sale, purchased a few packs, and eventually around April or so I will download them and check them out. For me Flight Sim is very much a winter activity

Archived