New Environment - REX beta pics

Guest Aussieman

Heiko,

Can you and the rest of the team stop posting orignal photos and trying to pass them off as screenshots  ;D.

Bloody fantastic shots mate.

Cheers

Pat

Brilliant stuff there guys!  I love the way you are getting closer to reality with the cloud formations and the visual effects.  Can't wait to see what the final product will be like if these shots only show the beta stuff!

Guest Aussieman

About as real as it gets

That is what Microsoft have been saying since since Flight Simulator 5.1  :) :)

Cheers

Pat

Thanks everybody  :).

Aye Wolter, he'll work on your request  ;D. Sorry, the ETA Tim have to answer - it's a huge addon with airport upgrades and what not. I bet right now they work very hard on the weather engine and the flight planner which are key features.

I got a few more pics - it's amazing, even default weather themes look now great (never thought, i would say this one day...lol).

Hey Mango :)

Sorry I didn't want to make another topic, don't want people to think I am spamming... I would have, but I don't have the screenshots without the 'tag' so I thought I would stick em here ;) Hope you don't mind.

I REALLY love flying in this particular area ;)

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Tim, I told Mango the same thing over on Flight Simulater forum page! you need to tell us when you are posting real pictures and not from the game, or is this from the game? its getting to hard to tell.  Nice work.  And yes I have FEX, and will be getting their update with new clouds, but still think its great to see your amazing work! keep em coming, already thinking about getting REX when it comes out, it looks that amazing, and still have not seen all of your surprises you have in stored for us!  :o

Hi Wolter ;)

Actually about 30% of the screenshots on the last 20 or so pages on our preview thread at flightsimworld.com have been taken on a 'regular' xp machine by Bill, one of our texture artists. I would LOVE to give you an indication of a release date for REX, but I simply cannot say. We are in the final stages of GUI programming then we're off to beta. Mango, nice shots ;)

Tim

Archived