Gustaf III Missing Landscape

Rlbomber

I currently have all the ORBX software installed with the Prepar3D v4 and when loading TFFJ, there is no hill at the end of runway 10.  I have reinstalled the ORBX software and cannot figure out why the hill is missing only in this one spot.  I've attached a photo show what I see.

I'm not even sure if this is an ORBX issue or and issue with P3D v4, maybe someone here can direct me to the issue.

One other item,  when I go into the ORBX vector for the airport elevation correction, TFFJ doesn't even show up on either side.  Not sure why?

Thanks,

Rlbomber

2019-1-8_10-33-30-632.jpg

Hello,

if there are no Vector files for an airport, then Vector cannot affect its elevation.

The lack of or presence of a hill is usually caused by mesh, of which Orbx has

none in this part of the world.

Here is how it looks in P3D with only Orbx products, none of which include this airport.

1.jpg

It doesn't seem to look much like the real thing.

Cessna_208B_Grand_Caravan_AN2096268.jpg

It looks like both yours and mine have the hill at the wrong end.

So, I went and removed all my ORBX scenery and deleted my scenery.cfg file so that it would create a fresh one, which it did.  Gustaf III still does not show a hill in front of runway 10.  Is this not included in P3D v4?  If so, I'm fine with that and will not rack my brains out anymore trying to figure it out.

Stewart, I may look into that from FlyTampa, thanks.

4 hours ago, Rlbomber said:

So, I went and removed all my ORBX scenery and deleted my scenery.cfg file so that it would create a fresh one, which it did.  Gustaf III still does not show a hill in front of runway 10.  Is this not included in P3D v4?  If so, I'm fine with that and will not rack my brains out anymore trying to figure it out.

Stewart, I may look into that from FlyTampa, thanks.

I most challenging airport to land at safely without running off the end of Rwy 10.  There some Youtube videos illustrating same.

Archived