Black tiles instead of water

Hi,

Receipts 5c06ff6820554 and 5c0706c87889d.

First I would like to wish you and your team a very Happy New Year for 2019!

Flying around EBAW, I have noticed there are some black tiles in the scenery which should be showing as water (see image attached). I've also seen this phenomenon around EGLL. Is there anything I can do to rectify this?

Thanks.

Kind regards,

Dave

Knipsel Orbx - EBAW.JPG

Hi,

After reading some posts here on the forum, I tried the following to resolve the issue:

1) Deleted and recreated the P3Dv4 terrain.cfg file

2) In FTX Central, I did a verify files of all modules: Global base; Global openLC Europe; Global Vector; Orbx libraries and Orbx LOWI airport.

Unfortunately this did not resolve the issues. I'm still getting the black tiles instead of water at the places I mentioned in my previous post.

Kind regards,

Dave

Thanks Nick for your reply.

Tried this just now and indeed it would seem that the issue is solved. Will there be an update for this issue in the future, or will I have to leave frozen water in winter deactivated permanently?

Kind regards,

Dave

Nick, hi!
I unchecked 'frozen water' in the Vector config tool and indeed: it worked perfectly, thx! Finally I got rid of the black spots in the lakes surrounding ORBX's Arlanda.

Question: in case I will activate for instance 'show frozen water' in other scenery add-on's: what will be the result? Is Vector still leading in that case?

Thx for your support and rgds.,
Willem 

Archived