building floating KTEX

Ok, sorry! :D I actually had the exact same problem BUT also some elevation problems around the airport. When I changed to clear skies I noticed that those buildings belong up there in the mountains and doesn't look odd any longer!  Just to show you what I meant: 

2019-1-3_22-51-19-297.jpg

2019-1-3_22-51-34-653.jpg

• 2 weeks later...
23 hours ago, Nick Cooper said:

Hello,

sorry we missed this.

Have you checked that objectflow is working and also set the airport control panel to match what you have installed?

Yes object flow is working , i have gone into control panel and i clciked what i have , how to resolve this ? 

G'day Moey,

There are two issues I see in your screenshots, I'll address them separately; 

1. You definitely have an issue with your Objectflow content at KTEX - this is why you are seeing the cliffs and terrain holes at the airport. Now we need to check if it's an issue with your OF module, a corrupt/broken DLL or an issue isolated to the KTEX objectflow content. To check this, could you please confirm that you see that windsocks and grass at LOWI (if you have our version currently installed)? 

2. The distant building issue is an odd one - neither myself nor Nick can replicate this is any sim. What you see is that the distant buildings (hotels etc at the ski area) are rendering in front of either low-visibility weather or ground-level clouds. A couple of questions; 
- Which version of P3Dv4 are you running? 
- Is this default weather or are you using an addon weather program to generate these clouds? 
- Could you please post a screenshot from the runway (showing those buildings) with the following default-weather scenarios (ie not using any weather addons);

i. Unlimited visibility/no clouds

i. Visibility set to low (less than 2nm) but no clouds

iii. Visibility set to high (greater than 30nm) but with overcast clouds at ground level (don't forget KTEX is at 9000ft)

iv. Visibility set to low and overcast clouds at ground level. 

Cheers,

Jarrad

On 1/30/2019 at 9:04 AM, Jarrad Marshall said:

G'day Moey,

1. You definitely have an issue with your Objectflow content at KTEX - this is why you are seeing the cliffs and terrain holes at the airport. Now we need to check if it's an issue with your OF module, a corrupt/broken DLL or an issue isolated to the KTEX objectflow content. To check this, could you please confirm that you see that windsocks and grass at LOWI (if you have our version currently installed)? 

2. The distant building issue is an odd one - neither myself nor Nick can replicate this is any sim. What you see is that the distant buildings (hotels etc at the ski area) are rendering in front of either low-visibility weather or ground-level clouds. A couple of questions; 
- Is this default weather or are you using an addon weather program to generate these clouds? 
- Could you please post a screenshot from the runway (showing those buildings) with the following default-weather scenarios (ie not using any weather addons);

iii. Visibility set to high (greater than 30nm) but with overcast clouds at ground level (don't forget KTEX is at 9000ft)

Cheers,

Jarrad

Will give u the info in a short while. Thank you. 

• 2 weeks later...

KTEX is fantastic in P3D v4.4.   It has to be a setting you are using or another product like GLOBAL MESH.   I bring up GLOBAL MESH, because it actually lessens the details in most all of the Orbx airports (I have all).  Beaches, waterways and co-locating mountain sides like at KTEX and KEGE are all damaged by GM.  Do not know why or how, but removing it has made me happy.

On 1/30/2019 at 9:04 AM, Jarrad Marshall said:

G'day Moey,

Cheers,

Jarrad

these my screenshots from LOWI CLEAR SKIES, i do not see the windsock and i dont see the grass. i see the people etc. i am using P3D v4.4. Arlanda i cant see the runway and taxiways etc. 

2019-2-12_14-36-0-662.jpg

2019-2-12_14-36-4-247.jpg

2019-2-12_14-36-25-942.jpg

2019-2-12_14-36-32-664.jpg

2019-2-12_14-36-37-562.jpg

i uninstall it and re install it plz check and tell me all is well. i got vector and stuff is that correct there is a small cliff near the runway is that how it suppose to be like a mountain thats nearing the runway plz confirm.

2019-2-13_16-22-57-12.jpg

2019-2-13_16-24-16-927.jpg

2019-2-13_16-24-18-227.jpg

2019-2-13_16-24-21-813.jpg

2019-2-13_16-24-26-587.jpg

2019-2-13_16-24-29-928.jpg

2019-2-13_16-24-31-39.jpg

Archived