Can't Download Purchased ORBX Global Base Pack

rnavgenerfly3

I purchased ORBX Global Base Pack today (for FSX), but can't download. I tried to download via FTX Central but a dialog box said  "you do not have enough space to install Global Base Pack...your simulator drive (C) requires 3.8 GB free. It currently has -5059707441B." I then tried to manually download and I received a dialog box which noted a "network error."

I have 11.0 GB currently free on C:, so there is no reason that I can't download the 3.8 GB GBP file.  What to do? 

Hi

11gb is not quite enough space to download and install Global base, 20gb usually works. Your hard drive will also need a small percentage of it's size left empty at all times in order to operate.

Orbx products are downloaded and unzipped to your C:\Users\name\AppData\Local\Temp folder and sometimes need up to 3x their install size before they get installed to the simulator location, then after the install is complete they are removed from your C:\ drive. You can move the Temp folder to a drive with more space using the option in FTXC3 settings.

Archived