Missing Buildings at Squamish

teecee

I just realised that I am missing the four or five main buildings at Squamish..I tried removing the AP and reinstalling, but to no avail..it would seem I am missing something in my libraries.. but I cannot think what would have caused this..Any clues would be appreciated. Terry.

Edit.. I realised that Squamish depends on PNW for it';s buildings, so I just removed and reinstalled PNW.. still no buildings.

Maybe try doing "Verify" on PNW and Squamish both?  I did that on all my regions and airports, and lots of them downloaded updated files then, even though FTX Central didn't tell me on its own that there were updates available.  Orbx knows about that, too, and are working on a new version FTX Central to fix it.  :)

OK.. Got the buildings back..Here is what I did.. Remove  and reinstall Squamish..no good . so I then removed and reinstalled PNW  as the Buildings at Squamish are drawn from there..still no buildings, so I uninstalled and reinstalled Squamish one more time, and bingo..there are all the buildings..good stuff!  now.. How do I "verify??". Terry.

Archived