ORBX ESSA ground textures blurry

Busmar

Hello!

I got some problems with ORBX ESSA. Every other works perfectly, but have been struggling for the past 2 hours. The ground and everything is blurry. I have tried reinstalling, and moving it in the scenery library, and even try to do a manual update of the objectflow. Still no luck... :( 

48945356_1936658899781306_5951676704807190528_n.png

12 hours ago, Adam Shellard said:

Hi, I also have this problem.  I cant find Objectflow 2 in my Add-ons in the P3D menu. Any help?

Have you enabled ”Use ObjectFlow 2” in FTX Central common settings? Not sure it is phrased exactly like that, not on my computer at the moment, but should be something similar. 

2 hours ago, Marcus Nyberg said:

Have you enabled ”Use ObjectFlow 2” in FTX Central common settings? Not sure it is phrased exactly like that, not on my computer at the moment, but should be something similar. 

I had a look.

The wording in Settings : Use ObjectFlow 2 in Prepar3D v4

Hi all, just checked my Central and I do have "Use ObjectFlow 2 in Prepar3D v4" ticked/active. I also downloaded EGHI Southampton at the same time and this also is incomplete.

Missing from EGHI:

• Static aircraft (ground servicing still on stands)
  • All static cars in multi story car park and surround buildings carparks.
  • 3D Grass on airfield
  • Trees around the perimeter.

I'm starting to wonder if all of this is related to the problems im having with ESSA?

Adam.

Yes, you are most likely having a malfunctioning ObjectFlow module. Just do a search in the forum for ”ESSA Objectflow” and I’m sure there will be some threads which can be helpful. Im not at the computer, otherwise I could have added a few links for you. 

Or you can also wait a bit, I’m sure someone else at ORBX will show up and help you out otherwise.

Archived